Good column. We have plenty of evidence about the character of both candidates and their vp picks. Romney panders, but his personal and professional life has consistently demonstrated strong character. Ryan is a policy wonk, but one of deep faith. Obama? Hardly. Biden? Ask Justice Thomas.
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago