Let us begin with the word "spend." Is the government "spending" money on people whenever it does not tax them as much as it can? Such convoluted reasoning would never pass muster if the mainstream media were not...
It's hard to believe that a man like Barack Obama is President of The United States. Before he was inaugurated I was hoping for the best. But every single thing that he talked about doing during the 2008 campaign has turned out to be a lie -- an outright premeditated lie. Obama's defenders try to convince me that the reason things are so bad for Obama is because things were so bad before Obama took office. But it is obvious from what Obama says and does that, bad as it was, Obama intends to make worse in every way he can. Barack Obama took a big dump on one of the best opportunities any human being has had during the modern era. It's hard to believe he is so narrow-minded.
Anyone who wants to study the tricks of propaganda rhetoric has a rich source of examples in the statements of President Barack Obama. On Monday, July 9th, for example, he said that Republicans "believe that prosperity comes from the top down, so that if we spend trillions more on tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, that that will somehow unleash jobs and economic growth."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 5 hours ago