Last week Mitt Romney released his tax returns. One thing we learned? Romney is a pretty generous guy, afterall he gave away 30 percent or $4 million of his income away in 2011 alone. Joe Biden on the other hand, who has said in the past "paying more taxes is patriotic," doesn't even get close to even half a percent in charitable giving throughout the past ten years. Now, it's not my place to determine what is and is not an appropriate amount to give to charity each year, but considering Team Obama has done everything to paint Romney...
You think his is pathetic, Al Gore gave just $250.00 to charity this year.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago