Team Obama conducted nightly surveys of 9,000 likely voters in 10 battleground states. Because of those surveys, campaign manager Jim Messina told the gathering, "We thought we knew exactly where the electorate was." The campaign's targeting was so tight that national field...
Obama's ground game was good, but it would not have sufficed without the unrelenting bias of the media in supporting him and covering up his failures, like Benghazi. It would also help if the Republican establishment would finally figure out that it does no good to run a "moderate" to get the independents if they lose the conservative BASE!!! Despite the RINO establishment idiots' blithe assumption that we'll vote for whoever they put forward instead of voting Democrat, we do have the option of staying home...as millions of us did this time. Choosing between Democrat and Democrat-lite (McCain and Romney) is a waste of time.
President Obama won re-election in part because his crack campaign team understood 2012 voters and put together an impressive ground operation. Out of professional respect, Republicans should refrain from cracking jokes about the president's erstwhile profession, community organizing. That's what I took away from recordings of Harvard's Institute of Politics quadrennial presidential campaign autopsy, which were released Monday.
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago