Team Obama conducted nightly surveys of 9,000 likely voters in 10 battleground states. Because of those surveys, campaign manager Jim Messina told the gathering, "We thought we knew exactly where the electorate was." The campaign's targeting was so tight that national field...
Obama's ground game was good, but it would not have sufficed without the unrelenting bias of the media in supporting him and covering up his failures, like Benghazi. It would also help if the Republican establishment would finally figure out that it does no good to run a "moderate" to get the independents if they lose the conservative BASE!!! Despite the RINO establishment idiots' blithe assumption that we'll vote for whoever they put forward instead of voting Democrat, we do have the option of staying home...as millions of us did this time. Choosing between Democrat and Democrat-lite (McCain and Romney) is a waste of time.
President Obama won re-election in part because his crack campaign team understood 2012 voters and put together an impressive ground operation. Out of professional respect, Republicans should refrain from cracking jokes about the president's erstwhile profession, community organizing. That's what I took away from recordings of Harvard's Institute of Politics quadrennial presidential campaign autopsy, which were released Monday.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago