Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
Rondoman: "I majored in physics"--pretty lame. You probably quit or flunked because you couldn't stand the implications of scientific knowledge for your religious fetish. I'm amazed that someone with an ostensibly rational mind could believe that the claims of an ancient, pre-scientific book takes precedence over scientific research. True, there is always some degree of speculation in any scientific discipline, more in some than others, but scripture is replete with assertions that can only be taken on faith. What you believe is static, and is constantly being chipped away by new knowledge. And I'm not talking about this person or that city as being historical. It's the basic tenents that purport to describe the world and the...
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 6 hours ago