Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
Rondoman: "I majored in physics"--pretty lame. You probably quit or flunked because you couldn't stand the implications of scientific knowledge for your religious fetish. I'm amazed that someone with an ostensibly rational mind could believe that the claims of an ancient, pre-scientific book takes precedence over scientific research. True, there is always some degree of speculation in any scientific discipline, more in some than others, but scripture is replete with assertions that can only be taken on faith. What you believe is static, and is constantly being chipped away by new knowledge. And I'm not talking about this person or that city as being historical. It's the basic tenents that purport to describe the world and the...
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 7 hours ago