Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago