Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
What you believe and what Christian doctrine claims to be the truth are irrelevent to the way the majority of other so-called Christians think and behave. Life is a lot less mysterious today and, just as importantly, the technology that has grown out of scientific knowledge has made life much easier and much more pleasant than when Christianity was in it's hayday. Praying to God to take away a headache, for instance, is far less effective than taking a pill. This and all the other advantages of technology are not lost on the common man and woman. They know where to place their bets.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 8 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago