Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
What Mr. Brown doesn't address are the reasons why those who call themselves Christian act so much like athiests. The truth is that the foundation of religion of all kinds has always been the fact that there were so many questions about the world and human life that couldn't be answered by anything else. The growth of scientific knowledge has changed that, and will continue to do so. In fact, the decline of religiosity witht the rise of science is a demonstrable fact. It isn't that some strange spiritual 'virus' has attacked Christians that needs to be cured by some undefined "awakening". This is the inevitable result of knowledge. To return to religiosity, you must reject what we know and any further attempts to know more. Good luck...
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 21 minutes ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago