Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
What Mr. Brown doesn't address are the reasons why those who call themselves Christian act so much like athiests. The truth is that the foundation of religion of all kinds has always been the fact that there were so many questions about the world and human life that couldn't be answered by anything else. The growth of scientific knowledge has changed that, and will continue to do so. In fact, the decline of religiosity witht the rise of science is a demonstrable fact. It isn't that some strange spiritual 'virus' has attacked Christians that needs to be cured by some undefined "awakening". This is the inevitable result of knowledge. To return to religiosity, you must reject what we know and any further attempts to know more. Good luck...
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago