Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
What Mr. Brown doesn't address are the reasons why those who call themselves Christian act so much like athiests. The truth is that the foundation of religion of all kinds has always been the fact that there were so many questions about the world and human life that couldn't be answered by anything else. The growth of scientific knowledge has changed that, and will continue to do so. In fact, the decline of religiosity witht the rise of science is a demonstrable fact. It isn't that some strange spiritual 'virus' has attacked Christians that needs to be cured by some undefined "awakening". This is the inevitable result of knowledge. To return to religiosity, you must reject what we know and any further attempts to know more. Good luck...
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago