Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
What Mr. Brown doesn't address are the reasons why those who call themselves Christian act so much like athiests. The truth is that the foundation of religion of all kinds has always been the fact that there were so many questions about the world and human life that couldn't be answered by anything else. The growth of scientific knowledge has changed that, and will continue to do so. In fact, the decline of religiosity witht the rise of science is a demonstrable fact. It isn't that some strange spiritual 'virus' has attacked Christians that needs to be cured by some undefined "awakening". This is the inevitable result of knowledge. To return to religiosity, you must reject what we know and any further attempts to know more. Good luck...
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014