Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
The left has said that we need to have a serious talk about racism alive in this country. I totally agree with them on this point now. The only racism I have seen in my 41 years can only be attributed to black americans. The white americans of the democrat party have used thier indentured servants to hustle the race card and divide this country for years. The same people that supposedly champion that everyone should get along have divided up the country into specific labelled groups to to fight as an "individual". They champion "groupthink" and shout down individual thought. Congrats to RG3 for his response to the guy from CNN. CNN slapped it's indentured servant and told him to apologise.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 12 hours ago