Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
Can you say - BIG MONEY?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago