Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
Can you say - BIG MONEY?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago