Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
Can you say - BIG MONEY?
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 24 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago