No .. I’m not talking about the fiscal cliff, nor am I talking about the almost $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities we face as a nation. Iran and a nuke? Yeah .. that’s serious all right, but I’m told that we are messin’ with Iran right now in ways that you couldn’t even imagine – ways that could derail their nuclear plans for some time to come. Is the real problem our sagging economy? An oncoming second recession? The growth of government dependency? Sure … all of those are problems and all are difficult to deal with … but they pale...
Gentle Readers, Dear Mr. Boortz, Must disagree, Sir. Pres. Obama doesn't hate the rich. He is very chummy with his Harvard Alum cohorts on Wall Street, his Hollywood Plutocrat supporters and people who inherited or married money, like Arianna Huffington or John Kerry. Pre. Obama hates productive people of all types - be they blue collar workers or small business owners striving to improve their lives. Pres. Obama hates people who seek to improve their lives with hard work. He used connections and politics. He hates people who want to be rewarded on their merit and efforts, irrespective of whether they earn $30,000 or $30 million. They refute his world view and invalidate his cronyism. Sincerely, John Lepant Brighton CO
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago