Gentle Readers, Dear Mr. Baisley, Quite agree, Sir! Thank you! Sincerely, John Lepant Brighton CO
The United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) lists some wilderness areas as Pack It In, Pack It Out regions. The BLM websitefor certain parks includes an exhortation for visitors to adhere to Leave No Trace standards; “As a result of improper human waste disposal many of the popular campsites have lingering odors.” The breathtaking Vermilion Cliffs of Paria Canyon in Arizona is one such place. Of course, the...
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 40 mins ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 4 hours ago