Ethanol is an alternative to MTBE as an oxygenate for gasoline. The decision to use ethanol as a gasoline oxygenate was made by then EPA Carol Browner under Pres. Bill Clinton. Pres. Clinton and Carol Browner are both Democrats. Republicans supported the use of both ethanol and MTBE.
The United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) lists some wilderness areas as Pack It In, Pack It Out regions. The BLM websitefor certain parks includes an exhortation for visitors to adhere to Leave No Trace standards; “As a result of improper human waste disposal many of the popular campsites have lingering odors.” The breathtaking Vermilion Cliffs of Paria Canyon in Arizona is one such place. Of course, the...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago