Yep, I’m beyond ready for this ignoble thing called the Obama presidency to be officially finito. These...
From USNBubblehead, and Thank you, Sir: To the uninitiated: scrapiron, popwarner, and friley are troll bots repeating the same cut & paste posts they have for months. Years in some cases. Their goal here is not to disrupt the threads, although many do respond to the off-topic drivel, but to push legitimate and timely posts off the page. In other words, it is an attack. The posters are given a bunch of nonsense written by someone else (probably from Media Matters, or Moveon, or some other lefty outfit, maybe even the White House). They are drones who are merely paid by the post, they neither know nor care what it is their posting. Responding to them merely helps them accomplish their mission: pushing real posts off the page.
This past week a YouTube video of a crying four-year-old little girl named Abigail went viral. In the video Abby’s mom asks her why she’s so sad. Abigail replies through a steady stream of tears and mucus that she’s “tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.” Well, little sister, I feel your pain. Now, mind you, I’m not tired of Romney and Ryan, but good Lord … and believe me when I tell you … I’m pig sick of Bronco Bamma.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago