According to the New York Times’ Nate Silver, if Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney wants to serve as the next President of the United States (and send Barack Obama back to Chicago) he simply cannot afford to lose Florida in November. And I’m inclined to agree with him. Indeed, earlier this month, Silver conducted a series of hypothetical simulations (explained in greater detail here) testing the likelihood the former Massachusetts governor would defeat the incumbent if he lost certain battleground states in a close election. “These simulations,” he explained, “estimate that Mr. Romney has only a 2 percent chance...
ROFLOL... Yes, Nana... Re-elect Romney/Ryan 2016
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago