Much of the violence has been against Copts, a religious minority that represents about 10 percent of the 84 million people in Egypt. Attacks against Anglican and Catholic churches as well as Christian schools also have been reported.
Members of the Muslim...
In response to:
Smitty, MO is not lesbian... Not sure if she is that much of athiest anymore either...
The violence in Egypt is raging and it isn't simply the clashes between the Muslim Brotherhood and the Egyptian military that we should be worried about. The biggest concern should be the ongoing slaughter of Coptic Christians in the country. Dozens of churches have been burned to the ground and dozens more have been attacked.
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 20 mins ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 3 hours ago