Much of the violence has been against Copts, a religious minority that represents about 10 percent of the 84 million people in Egypt. Attacks against Anglican and Catholic churches as well as Christian schools also have been reported.
Members of the Muslim...
In response to:
Smitty, MO is not lesbian... Not sure if she is that much of athiest anymore either...
The violence in Egypt is raging and it isn't simply the clashes between the Muslim Brotherhood and the Egyptian military that we should be worried about. The biggest concern should be the ongoing slaughter of Coptic Christians in the country. Dozens of churches have been burned to the ground and dozens more have been attacked.
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? Jeff Dunetz 3 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 3 hours ago