Here is another of thousands of examples we see where those who call for "tolerance" and "stop the hate..." are the most intolerant and most hate filled of all. They, like all, will have to give an account one day before The Judge for the evil words and actions they've perpetrated on other.
Over at Legal Insurrection, Anne Sorock of The Frontier Lab has posted video of gay rights protestors harassing and mocking an African-American "street preacher" outside a Chicago Chik-Fil-A.
No one in his or her right mind thinks this kind of behavior advances anyone's cause. Even so, no one should be more alarmed by it than those in the campaign of President Obama, as they watch representatives from one key demographic constituency treat a representative of another so disrespectfully.
Of course, for that reason among others, this video will never see the light of day...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago