Here is another of thousands of examples we see where those who call for "tolerance" and "stop the hate..." are the most intolerant and most hate filled of all. They, like all, will have to give an account one day before The Judge for the evil words and actions they've perpetrated on other.
Over at Legal Insurrection, Anne Sorock of The Frontier Lab has posted video of gay rights protestors harassing and mocking an African-American "street preacher" outside a Chicago Chik-Fil-A.
No one in his or her right mind thinks this kind of behavior advances anyone's cause. Even so, no one should be more alarmed by it than those in the campaign of President Obama, as they watch representatives from one key demographic constituency treat a representative of another so disrespectfully.
Of course, for that reason among others, this video will never see the light of day...
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago