Here is another of thousands of examples we see where those who call for "tolerance" and "stop the hate..." are the most intolerant and most hate filled of all. They, like all, will have to give an account one day before The Judge for the evil words and actions they've perpetrated on other.
Over at Legal Insurrection, Anne Sorock of The Frontier Lab has posted video of gay rights protestors harassing and mocking an African-American "street preacher" outside a Chicago Chik-Fil-A.
No one in his or her right mind thinks this kind of behavior advances anyone's cause. Even so, no one should be more alarmed by it than those in the campaign of President Obama, as they watch representatives from one key demographic constituency treat a representative of another so disrespectfully.
Of course, for that reason among others, this video will never see the light of day...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago