How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
It appears that pastors who object to getting involved in politics, are very poor history students. This country would not even exist if Godly men and women did not get involved with politics. God said much about how we treat not only His people but how we treat those who are not. Not only that, but He has taught through His word, the history of Israel and the societies surrounding them, both good and bad, with clear implications that we should learn from those experiences and put the knowledge to good use. This means creating societies that practice righteousness and justice. Keeping peace by ignorance and being peace makers are two different things. I would suggest that any pastor who wants to ignore society should start over @ Gen 1:1
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago