A simple way to help prevent voter fraud and election abuse is for states to purge voter rolls. What does this mean? Getting rid of names on voter rolls of people ineligible to vote such as illegal aliens, dead people, duplicates, etc. For nearly a year, Florida election officials have asked the Department of Homeland Security for access to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement database in order to take illegal aliens and non-citizens off Florida voter rolls. Not surprisingly, DHS has been dragging its feet and has yet to comply with the request and now, the Department of Justice is...
In response to:
So what's new ? Until this group of thugs in Washington DC are relieved of their duties in November this sort of thing will continue to be headlines ! Aren't you tired of it, I know I am ! Every time I turn around Obama did this and Holder, Pelosi, Reid, Republicians did this or that .... this is not the America that I grew up in ! And what's wrong with so many of our citizens, such as those that Leno or others question on the street ? Is the general American public just stupid or do they just not care ? The stupid and the not caring will end in nothing but bad results !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 7 hours ago