A simple way to help prevent voter fraud and election abuse is for states to purge voter rolls. What does this mean? Getting rid of names on voter rolls of people ineligible to vote such as illegal aliens, dead people, duplicates, etc. For nearly a year, Florida election officials have asked the Department of Homeland Security for access to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement database in order to take illegal aliens and non-citizens off Florida voter rolls. Not surprisingly, DHS has been dragging its feet and has yet to comply with the request and now, the Department of Justice is...
In response to:
So what's new ? Until this group of thugs in Washington DC are relieved of their duties in November this sort of thing will continue to be headlines ! Aren't you tired of it, I know I am ! Every time I turn around Obama did this and Holder, Pelosi, Reid, Republicians did this or that .... this is not the America that I grew up in ! And what's wrong with so many of our citizens, such as those that Leno or others question on the street ? Is the general American public just stupid or do they just not care ? The stupid and the not caring will end in nothing but bad results !
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago