Attorney General Eric Holder has sent a letter to Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa in response to an offer from Issa yesterday giving Holder an out when it comes to looming contempt charges over his stonewalling of the Congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious. In the letter, Holder asks for a meeting no later than Monday with Issa to discuss the scandal, however, Issa and the Committee aren't simply looking for more empty words, they want documents, thousands of them that have been requested for more than a year now. Holder's letter specifically addresses a...
Why is Congress wasting our tax dollars $$$$, and their time on this guy?? This is just another stall technique we've seen time and time and time and time... well, you get the picture, again! It is perfectly clear by his letter above, that he is telling Congress, again, 'I've given you all I'm going to give you.' Prosecute this guy already!!!!!! He wouldn't hesitate to do the same to a Republican or Conservative if they were in his shoes.
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago