Attorney General Eric Holder has sent a letter to Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa in response to an offer from Issa yesterday giving Holder an out when it comes to looming contempt charges over his stonewalling of the Congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious. In the letter, Holder asks for a meeting no later than Monday with Issa to discuss the scandal, however, Issa and the Committee aren't simply looking for more empty words, they want documents, thousands of them that have been requested for more than a year now. Holder's letter specifically addresses a...
Why is Congress wasting our tax dollars $$$$, and their time on this guy?? This is just another stall technique we've seen time and time and time and time... well, you get the picture, again! It is perfectly clear by his letter above, that he is telling Congress, again, 'I've given you all I'm going to give you.' Prosecute this guy already!!!!!! He wouldn't hesitate to do the same to a Republican or Conservative if they were in his shoes.
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 28 mins ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago