Greece appears to have staved off fiscal annihilation for the moment, yet its fiscal death march into oblivion continues apace. Other major Eurozone players have spent themselves into similarly precarious positions. Here in the US, our gross national debt has surpassed 100 percent of GDP, and the CBO is warning anyone who will listen that very dark days lie ahead unless significant action is taken -- and soon. Last summer, our national credit rating was downgraded for the first time ever, due to the lack of will in Washington to adequately address our own looming...
Socialism always tries to simplify things by using the"All eggs in one basket" plan. The government controls, runs, and rations out the health care in Grease(lol). The government is broke and has no funds to run itself or the country. The people are all out of work (The few that do work) so there is no tax money. Of course the health care system has crumbled. There is no government or money to run it. So, this is what BO has in store for us in the US. Lovely. Impeach him now!
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 3 hours ago