as long as the democrats run it, yes

A Halloween Sack Full of Subsidized Sugar

john653 Wrote: Oct 31, 2014 10:50 AM
I don't know how all these subsidies got passed over the years, but they have never given me one. I wish they would stop, but I know I am just pissing in the wind. I am sure others wish the same thing, but it never stops. I do wish we could clean up all government wastes including eliminating all subsidies, but 'wish' is a four letter word and if you believe that is going to happen, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I will sell you.
The teachers handed out the material, the teachers are muslims. Just like the communists wanted to infiltrate our country, so are these muslims in this school. Don't even try to deny they are not muslims. They walk like a duck, talk like a duck, therefore they are muslims.

Chilling Free Speech

john653 Wrote: Oct 23, 2014 12:36 PM
Democrat or Republican, I agree. But do you really want 2 more years of Harry Reid? If you do, you are an idiot leftist that cant see in front of your fingers. I have voted for democrats before, not Obama. When the best vote is a compromise at best, you have to go with the best decision, not placing party before country. That is what got us here. There is a lot of clean up needed in DC, this mid term will not solve all of it, but we need to start the reversal of all the policies. We need more than a house cleaning in congress, we need sensible representation that will reduce the DC foot print, and put the USA back in the hands of the voters.

Chilling Free Speech

john653 Wrote: Oct 23, 2014 11:14 AM
No,they cant if they don't have the senate. They could defund. They could impeach. They might even get some balls and reverse all the bad policies, like obamacare

Chilling Free Speech

john653 Wrote: Oct 23, 2014 10:59 AM
Yes I understand, but this year you had better vote Republican across the board to neutralize Obama. Otherwise it is going to be a rough 2 years in 2015 and 2016.

Chilling Free Speech

john653 Wrote: Oct 23, 2014 10:42 AM
I understand about Bush. Wish he had never done it, to radical a response on 911. I am getting tired of taking my shoes off because one jerk in England decided to put explosives in his shoes. So, what do we do about it?

Chilling Free Speech

john653 Wrote: Oct 23, 2014 10:10 AM
I keep seeing all the complaining below, so what do we do about it? I will vote republican in Nov. but will the republicans reverse all of the abuse?
So, what is going to happen now? Is Meredith Hicks going to get arrested? Prosecuted? sent to jail along with everybody involved? I agree this is wrong and should be stopped, but every time I read something like this, it seems to get lost in the shuffle. In fact you don't even know how many votes were illegally cast. So, whats going to happen? The usual? Nothing!

The Future Is So Screwed

john653 Wrote: Oct 16, 2014 8:31 AM
'So why elevate the unaccomplished? ' You ask that , when we have Hillary Clinton? She is the most unaccomplished politician there is. The most obvious reason is to breed the next generation of do nothing Democrats as politicians so they can insure their agendas. Seeing as Hillary, who can not name one accomplishment (other than actually being elected as a senator) , she is the perfect candidate for the democratic POTUS.

Rebuilding Gaza for the Next Attack

john653 Wrote: Oct 14, 2014 9:50 AM
Just to inform you below, sending foreign aid is both a left and right problem. Just as Kerry is a fool for trying to send $212 million, McCain has tried to arm rebels in Syria, along with a long history of trying to buy countries thru foreign aid. This has to stop. If the rebels in Syria want to fight, let them on their own nickel. If the Palestinian's want to get in a war with Israel, let them rebuild their own country. Sending money only causes more problems. Just as if you gave me $10 for food, whats to stop me from buying a lotto ticket? Point is you don't have control of how I spend the $10, just like we have no control of how foreign countries spend their aid. Another good example is Iraq. Even with giving them military supplies, they hardly used them, in fact ISIS is using them today. After fighting in Iraq do we get repayment by getting some of their oil? NO. Instead we send them money for more foreign aid. Then we have billions missing and wonder (DUH!) what happened? Then we find some of it in bunkers in Jordan? This has got to stop. No foreign aid to any country in the form of CASH. Men and materials may be fine, not arms for fighting. So tell that to both the left and right.