haven't you learned, nobody gets fired, worst case they get a vacation in Las Vegas in a hot tub with a glass of wine...

Who is This Man?

john653 Wrote: Sep 30, 2014 10:30 AM
That is the economics side I was talking about. I remember a commercial where a class room of Chinese were talking about the old USA which they now owned, may not have been to far from the truth if we keep letting these corrupt politicians ruin this country. On the other side, the people in the USA should be reminded consistently that other country ideologies are not always in sync with us, they do want to destroy us, if not militarily , then by any other means available. ISIS is the most current threat, but I would not be surprised if they were backed by Russia or China.

Who is This Man?

john653 Wrote: Sep 30, 2014 8:24 AM
Am I alone, or just an old outcast, could be both. But when I grew up and all my life I have seen communism in China and they were always against the USA. Now we borrow money from them, buy their goods, buy stock in their companies, and continue to witness this. We should not be doing business with a country that wants to defeat us as China does. Otherwise the younger generation is just fooling themselves. To bad we are so far removed from the Korea conflict and other wars. People, especially younger, forget history, so as only to fall into the next war, whether it be in economics or actual war with destruction. We are stupid when we become so complacent.

Democrats Will Never Fix Obamacare

john653 Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 10:58 AM
sar·casm , b_lls__t You know that's part of the problem with politics today, republican and democrat and libertarian and independent. Say what you mean, and stand behind what u say. sar·casm is no excuse for leaving something up for interpretation. That may be either interpreted the wrong way or used as a tool to help the very people u are being sarcastic about.

Democrats Will Never Fix Obamacare

john653 Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 10:58 AM

Democrats Will Never Fix Obamacare

john653 Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 9:04 AM
don't need research. You may well be a republican/conservative, but reading your post today sounds very much like a democrat/communist. In your post, quotes or no quotes, u sound like an advertisement for Harry Reid.

Democrats Will Never Fix Obamacare

john653 Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 8:38 AM
I sure the hell hope not. Communists like you are ruining the USA
One item not addressed above, who do u think is already paying for them outside of school? The little darlings have to sleep some where and its not going to be at Pelosi's or Reid's or Obama's house. This muslim president is killing us and there are still stupid idiots out there that would vote for him and will follow his policies so that they can control all of us. Remember to vote them all out of office, especially this coming November.
I missed my opportunity in my career, I should have been a liberal, democrat, bureaucrat and worked for the federal government in order to serve MYSELF. Have you noticed that nobody gets fired? Nobody goes to jail? They just retire or get moved to another post. Sure they may investigate and even bring someone to trial, but nothing happens. Worst case scenario is they get a free Las Vegas vacation with a glass of wine in a hot tub, while we pay for their retirement and medical for life, guilty or not. And their medical is not even Obamacare? I definitely missed an opportunity.
Next comes the increase cost for Obamacare. Then the death panels, Then unintended consequences we may not even be thinking about. Obamacare is an abortion. What I cannot understand is why the House of Representatives did not defund this killer program.
Actually us conservatives only need to vote out these q-u-e-e-r politicians who condone this inclusion of q-u-e-e-r-s. The more these activities are approved by our politicians and bureaucrats, the worse the USA is dragged down.