I concur. Do NOT discount votes of the dead and illegal in key states and precincts. We must not only get out and vote, every one of us, but we need to get involved as poll judges. I'm from Illinois, and I know.
They don't even ASK us, because when they conduct the polls WE"RE OUT WORKING! Other than some guy calling to ask for money for candidate X, I have NEVER been asked what I think, and I'm sure most of the others who read these articles haven't either. --When I typed the word "read" I almost stopped there. I doubt if most liberals do read.

Barackward! Obama's Job Deficit

John642 Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 8:23 AM
How many of those 142.415 million workers are either under employed or are holding down two or more jobs?

Two Reservoirs of Despair

John642 Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 8:20 AM
Could it be that the "Micros" are waiting for Romney to end this nightmare?

Obama's Little Red Phrase

John642 Wrote: Jul 29, 2012 10:11 PM
That shoulder-to-shoulder stuff worked pretty well at the time for an army like the British. It put terror into the hearts of some other armies. The war started to turn, though, when we started fighting with our heads. The colonists were the first gorilla fighters. That's when we put terror into THEIR hearts.

Obama's Little Red Phrase

John642 Wrote: Jul 29, 2012 10:11 PM

Obama's Little Red Phrase

John642 Wrote: Jul 29, 2012 9:55 PM
The NRA was formed for just that reason in 1871. A bunch of generals from both sides got together to teach people how to shoot. They were shocked at how their Civil War soldiers couldn't hit the side of a barn. Now we have the NRA's Civilian Marksmanship Program. They've trained more soldiers and LE personel, as well as civilians, than you can imagine. One of the main endeavors of the NRA.

Obama's Little Red Phrase

John642 Wrote: Jul 29, 2012 9:42 PM
Good sign.

Obama's Little Red Phrase

John642 Wrote: Jul 29, 2012 9:39 PM
"like bars on windows and doors," Right. Exactly. Just like in Chicago, except these bars mean "don't mess with me."

Obama's Little Red Phrase