A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
Rondoman, absolutely correct!! The acceptance of Homosexuality by society is RIGHT OUT OF the Communist manifesto - check out Communist Party of USA's agenda!! As is the breaking down of the family unit, removal of God/Religion from Society and the list goes on and on!! Those like Herald want to use their humanistic, arrogant logic to try and rationalize/defend their positions.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 16 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago