That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
Horsehockey. Its about misleadign a bunch of conservatives into thinking that the new phot voter ID law is somehting other than voter suppression.
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago