For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
One poll by right wing gallop? Now that's very impressive, or would be if all the other polling tells a different story. Just like during the election, the REAL poll numbers were ignored and fake rasmussen / gallup polls were sent into the right wing echo chamber and OMG, thurston lost in a landslide.
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago