In response to:

New Romney Ads Go Positive, Negative

John5103 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:26 PM
All this talk about the "middle class" makes me puke. The economy isn't about "classes", it's about sound policy in general. The Republicans have allowed the Democrats' class warfare propaganda define the terms of the debate.
MacQ - Texas Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:36 PM
So...good luck with that line.
You're right, of course, but it's moot because meanwhile, the lies must be answered.
D G Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:36 PM
If I understand you correctly, I think you have a point. Liberal Democrats demonize the "1%", but who comprises the remaining 99%.

It looks like liberal Democrats totally ignore the Middle Class as they assume everyone is either poor or rich. This may be the liberals admitting they have destroyed the middle class making them all poor.
SageAdvice68 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:35 PM
Be careful John, I opened on this thread making your same argument, and had many a fine real American conservatives not take kindly to such remarks. :-)
RT250 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:39 PM
Yeah, be careful John. Criticizing Republican strategies is the same thing as treason and in the New Order will get you a death sentence.
SageAdvice68 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:44 PM
Yo RT, just what kind of low life scum raised you to hate America the way your response here demonstrates?

John, you know this was not what I offered with my response. I just hate lyingass Crapheads like this pud sucking pervert RT.
RT250 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:32 PM

5
inShare
share
Sahil Kapur September 17, 2012, 5:30 AM 15051

There is no clear correlation between tax cuts for high earners and economic growth, according to a new study by Congress’ nonpartisan policy analyst.

“There is not conclusive evidence, however, to substantiate a clear relationship between the 65-year steady reduction in the top tax rates and economic growth,” concluded a report by the Congressional Research Service released Friday. “Analysis of such data suggests the reduction in the top tax rates have had little association with saving, investment, or productivity growth.”
SageAdvice68 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:36 PM
RT, just what kind of low life scum raised you to hate America the way your response above demonstrates?
RT250 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:41 PM
"My" response? I'm just reporting what was on every news outlet, including FOX this morning. How does that make me a traitor? Because it's not what you want to hear?
Nana82 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:46 PM

5
inShare
share
Sahil Kapur

Huh?
MacQ - Texas Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:47 PM
TOP tax rates aren't the issue. It's the ones hitting small business that is.
Not to mention the stifling regulations that accomplish nothing other than paperwork and burden on business.
SageAdvice68 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:48 PM
Yo RT, just what kind of low life scum raised you to hate America the way your response here demonstrates?
DumpTheDems Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 12:31 PM


One has to work with what they have - the media has defined it.

One spot offers a positive look at Romney's economic plan, the other renders a negative verdict on President Obama's results in office:
 


Under this president, Americans are experiencing dramatically lower household incomes (with that number dropping faster during Obama's 'recovery' than during the recession itself) and out-of-control deficits and debt: