Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
Come on, it's not a secret what liberals want. TAXES, TAXES, and more TAXES, and bigger, more intrusive government. They don't care about consequences, they believe their own lies about how no such consequences exist, and they'll concoct a new crop of coercive policies and lies to "fix" those very consequences they created. The more we argue facts with them, the more they play us for fools. Just SAY IT: "You guys don't care about reality, only your own power. SHUT UP."
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago