Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
Come on, it's not a secret what liberals want. TAXES, TAXES, and more TAXES, and bigger, more intrusive government. They don't care about consequences, they believe their own lies about how no such consequences exist, and they'll concoct a new crop of coercive policies and lies to "fix" those very consequences they created. The more we argue facts with them, the more they play us for fools. Just SAY IT: "You guys don't care about reality, only your own power. SHUT UP."
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 59 mins ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago