Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
Come on, it's not a secret what liberals want. TAXES, TAXES, and more TAXES, and bigger, more intrusive government. They don't care about consequences, they believe their own lies about how no such consequences exist, and they'll concoct a new crop of coercive policies and lies to "fix" those very consequences they created. The more we argue facts with them, the more they play us for fools. Just SAY IT: "You guys don't care about reality, only your own power. SHUT UP."
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 35 minutes ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago