Greece appears to have staved off fiscal annihilation for the moment, yet its fiscal death march into oblivion continues apace. Other major Eurozone players have spent themselves into similarly precarious positions. Here in the US, our gross national debt has surpassed 100 percent of GDP, and the CBO is warning anyone who will listen that very dark days lie ahead unless significant action is taken -- and soon. Last summer, our national credit rating was downgraded for the first time ever, due to the lack of will in Washington to adequately address our own looming...
Is it bribery, or fee for service? Isn't a doctor or pharmacist entitled to just compensation for their service or product?
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago