If you think dead Democrats voting in New Hampshire was bad, you're in for yet another surprise when comes to what happens in America's polling places on election day. Project Veritas has struck again, bringing us the most damning evidence yet that voter i.d. laws are absolutlely necessary to keep our elections clean and our Republic intact. In the latest video, a young man is shown going to a Washington D.C. polling place. He asks for Attorney General Eric Holder's ballot and is allowed to vote under Holder's name without having to show identification. Holder and the Obama Administration...
Rules? no. Gravity? Yes. Which is more serious, posting a fake status on your friend's facebook site pretending to be him as a joke? Or filing his tax return on TurboTax with your own bank account as the recipient? However, in doing some more research, SCOTUS has found that state party-legislatures act as state officials when conducting primary elections, so there may well be something to this. I'm just saying that, personally, I'd be more offended were it to occur in an actual election at the state or national level that had binding results. After all the discussion of a bartered convention and whatnot, it should be clear that primaries don't have nearly the gravity of binding elections.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago