In response to:
Sarah Palin was the right choice for McCain's campaign. She energized people about an unexciting campaign, had executive experience in a state with logistical concerns closer approaching those of a country than an average state, and got the dialogue started. However- the campaign is over, McCain and Palin lost, and I now have little interest in hearing what she has to say about, well, just about anything outside Alaska, when there's the opportunity to listen to Mark Levin or read the bloggers at Volokh about actual legal/legislative practice, or someone like Tammy Bruce about the more politics-based side of things.
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago