In response to:
Sarah Palin was the right choice for McCain's campaign. She energized people about an unexciting campaign, had executive experience in a state with logistical concerns closer approaching those of a country than an average state, and got the dialogue started. However- the campaign is over, McCain and Palin lost, and I now have little interest in hearing what she has to say about, well, just about anything outside Alaska, when there's the opportunity to listen to Mark Levin or read the bloggers at Volokh about actual legal/legislative practice, or someone like Tammy Bruce about the more politics-based side of things.
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago