In response to:
Sarah Palin was the right choice for McCain's campaign. She energized people about an unexciting campaign, had executive experience in a state with logistical concerns closer approaching those of a country than an average state, and got the dialogue started. However- the campaign is over, McCain and Palin lost, and I now have little interest in hearing what she has to say about, well, just about anything outside Alaska, when there's the opportunity to listen to Mark Levin or read the bloggers at Volokh about actual legal/legislative practice, or someone like Tammy Bruce about the more politics-based side of things.
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago