In response to:
Sarah Palin was the right choice for McCain's campaign. She energized people about an unexciting campaign, had executive experience in a state with logistical concerns closer approaching those of a country than an average state, and got the dialogue started. However- the campaign is over, McCain and Palin lost, and I now have little interest in hearing what she has to say about, well, just about anything outside Alaska, when there's the opportunity to listen to Mark Levin or read the bloggers at Volokh about actual legal/legislative practice, or someone like Tammy Bruce about the more politics-based side of things.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 13 minutes ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago