Of course, jarhead! Where do you think DEMOCRAPS come from? Fixed it for you. :-)
On Point 1. McAullife only won due to the insertion of a fake Libertarian candidate who drew off enough votes. The VA House of Delegates was a crushing defeat for the Dems however. So McAullife gets to start office with less than a majority support and with one chamber of the legislature overwhelmingly in the hands of the opposition. On point 2. No, NJ was a win for Dem Lite in a dark blue state. Says nothing on how it will sell anywhere else except dark blue states. Although I think many in red states would hold their nose and vote for him rather than the alternative. On point 3. You are delusional. No love for Bloomberg, but DeBlasio represents the stupidity of New Yorkers who long for Dinkins in white face. That's what they are about to get. On point 4. Explain how the Republicans "had a hand in Obamacare". Which Republicans voted for it? On point 5. The Tea Party backed candidate barely lost. What you call a "moderate Rebublican" in Alabama would be deemed a right wing nut job in New Jersey. It will still be an (R) in the House.

Good News: Taliban Mocking the Shutdown

John4199 Wrote: Oct 10, 2013 4:41 PM
"Just wait until he get done with the next 4 years." Oh, please! No longer than necessary! 3.5 years!

Who Shut Down the Government?

John4199 Wrote: Oct 04, 2013 5:48 PM
Only if we give up!

Who Shut Down the Government?

John4199 Wrote: Oct 04, 2013 5:46 PM
By the way, we are not a Democratic nation, or even a democratic nation. We are a Constitutional Republic. Learn the difference. Ever hear of the Dred Scott decision? Yeah, there are do-overs even after the Supreme Court rules that something is constitutional.

Who Shut Down the Government?

John4199 Wrote: Oct 04, 2013 5:40 PM
Another clueless liberal troll who doesn't understand how the budget/appropriations process works.

Gun Control Mania, Part II: The Revenge

John4199 Wrote: Sep 20, 2013 6:31 PM
But then I repeat myself. LOL

Gun Control Mania, Part II: The Revenge

John4199 Wrote: Sep 20, 2013 6:30 PM
None of the 13 in Chicago died, but point taken about the socialist gun-free nirvana known as Chicago.

Gun Control Mania, Part II: The Revenge

John4199 Wrote: Sep 20, 2013 6:30 PM
I've seen cops at my local gun range who were pretty scary too. No real shot-group, rounds all over the paper and that at less than 10 yards. I routinely spend about 50 - 100 rounds on targets at 25+ yards during my range time and have a better shot-group at long range than cops next to me shooting at less than 10 yards.
You got that right! I was never "from" there, but I have roots on my mother's side of the family there. Went to high school there. Actively try to stay away. Last visit to family was in 2007. Illinois is a cesspool, though to be fair, it's because of Chicago, Rockford and East St. Louis. The folks out in farm country are ok, they're just outvoted by the "gimme crowd" in the aforementioned cities.