The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
Sir, thanks for the above comment: very well written. Sad to say, you are correct = our civil government is so corrupted, and the swinish masses so willfully ignorant, that the truth of this evil murder by the White House will go unpunished. Mao Bama is truly like Mao Zedong, evil.
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago