In Tuesday's debate, President Obama said that the day after the Benghazi attack -- in which the U.S. ambassador...
The scandal here is that the consulate was virtually unprotected, in spite of repeated requests for increased security. Speculation is that the Obama clique was attempting to preserve the allusion of normalcy in an environment where al Qaida was defeated and in disarray. Hillary has accepted responsibility but why no letter of resignation?
President Obama gave a vigorous defense during this week's presidential debate of his handling of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- but his answer could come back to haunt him. The natural instinct of most Americans is to rally round the president when they feel the country is under attack. But if they believe that the president has tried to mislead them, that support will dissipate quickly. Monday night's presidential debate could be that turning point.
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 48 minutes ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 4 hours ago