In Tuesday's debate, President Obama said that the day after the Benghazi attack -- in which the U.S. ambassador...
The scandal here is that the consulate was virtually unprotected, in spite of repeated requests for increased security. Speculation is that the Obama clique was attempting to preserve the allusion of normalcy in an environment where al Qaida was defeated and in disarray. Hillary has accepted responsibility but why no letter of resignation?
President Obama gave a vigorous defense during this week's presidential debate of his handling of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- but his answer could come back to haunt him. The natural instinct of most Americans is to rally round the president when they feel the country is under attack. But if they believe that the president has tried to mislead them, that support will dissipate quickly. Monday night's presidential debate could be that turning point.
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 57 minutes ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 3 hours ago