Last week, there was quite the to-do when Sen. Jim Inhofe's (R-OK) released a video they'd unearthed of an EPA regional administrator breaking down his "philosophy of enforcement" by telling his staff to make examples out of environmentalist foes by "crucifying" them. The House Energy and Commerce Committee issued a letter to Mr. Al Armendariz on Friday, warning him that they would likely be requesting his presence sometime soon so that he might have a chance to explain his ghastly comments to the class -- I said I'd follow up on the presumably upcoming hearing, but it looks as...
In response to:
Jackson and Holder are next.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago