Reading these makes me wonder if people seen the same thing I did. Basically George said Romney needed to do three things and he accomplished them which means he thinks Mitt clearly won the debate. He might have said it in a low key way but that is what kind of person Will is. He has always been low key. He isn't going to be as exuberant as Sean Hannity because that isn't him. He has and has always had a low key style. If he started becoming loud and exuberant it would come off false because that isn't him!
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago