You must be referring to President Bush's daily briefing that was prepared at the request of Condoleeza Rice, entitled, "Al Queda intent on attacking america" - which had no specific intel or threats in it. In fact, it was a history of our dealings with Al-Queda; proving that Bush was "on the ball" when it came to the terror group, since they requested it. or, are you referring to the briefings Obama got on Benghazi, which had specific intel from the Russians, Egyptians, and Iraqis about an attack at an embassy in the middle east on 9/11? or, are you referring to the intel briefing that we got from the Russians and French about the Boston Marathon bombing, that actually gave us the names of the suspect involved? You see, lots of Presidents get warning. Some actually do something about it; others have their accolytes make things up and blame others when they couldn't do a damn thing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Gowdy: Yep, Hillary Clinton wiped her server clean after State requested her emails Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Ted Cruz’s campaign: He hasn’t ruled out legal status for illegals Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What are the chances Democrats keep Reid’s seat in 2016? Not great Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: No murder charge for woman who killed unborn child? Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Poll: The backlash against Obama’s foreign policy has begun Noah Rothman 13 hours ago