You must be referring to President Bush's daily briefing that was prepared at the request of Condoleeza Rice, entitled, "Al Queda intent on attacking america" - which had no specific intel or threats in it. In fact, it was a history of our dealings with Al-Queda; proving that Bush was "on the ball" when it came to the terror group, since they requested it. or, are you referring to the briefings Obama got on Benghazi, which had specific intel from the Russians, Egyptians, and Iraqis about an attack at an embassy in the middle east on 9/11? or, are you referring to the intel briefing that we got from the Russians and French about the Boston Marathon bombing, that actually gave us the names of the suspect involved? You see, lots of Presidents get warning. Some actually do something about it; others have their accolytes make things up and blame others when they couldn't do a damn thing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 9 hours ago