You must be referring to President Bush's daily briefing that was prepared at the request of Condoleeza Rice, entitled, "Al Queda intent on attacking america" - which had no specific intel or threats in it. In fact, it was a history of our dealings with Al-Queda; proving that Bush was "on the ball" when it came to the terror group, since they requested it. or, are you referring to the briefings Obama got on Benghazi, which had specific intel from the Russians, Egyptians, and Iraqis about an attack at an embassy in the middle east on 9/11? or, are you referring to the intel briefing that we got from the Russians and French about the Boston Marathon bombing, that actually gave us the names of the suspect involved? You see, lots of Presidents get warning. Some actually do something about it; others have their accolytes make things up and blame others when they couldn't do a damn thing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 10 hours ago