Sure the level of leftist indoctrination that is in Common Core is very limited. But that's because it's new. It clearly opens up a whole Orwellian-model of a school system, and creates all kinds of new, exciting, propaganda opportunities. That's the real problem... not what it is, but what it can become. And I'm not willing to hand over the keys to our kids' minds to a bunch of marxists and "trust" that they won't abuse the power given to them. It's insanity.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago