Obama Faces No Easy Debate

O One B Big A Azzed M Mistake A America

Obama Faces No Easy Debate

John298 Wrote: Oct 22, 2012 1:31 PM
- One

And Now He's Ticked Off Hillary

John298 Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 12:38 PM
Don't tell me you think that Hillary the hag is good looking? My god you have very poor taste when it comes to women & their looks

Gold Lower On The Week

John298 Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 12:27 PM
Gold went down because I just spent a small fortune on it, if not for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck
The only clear answer to your post is the democratic party
The reason they reported tat unemployment sank to 7.8% is by next month they will say that it is down to 7% & if they made the jump in one month it would not pass any test, but they think that lying to get the numbers down to 7% in two months will work. Look around have anyone seen the slightest improvement, I sure haven't but they will continue to lie & only the very stupid will agree with them

Lying From Behind on Libya

John298 Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 12:14 PM
Since this administration lies to protect them selves it is clear that they are incompetent to lead this country, if they are that out of touch. I believe that he know every thing as he is an absolute dictator & no one has nerve enough to "cross" him or say anything with out his direct approval

Lying From Behind on Libya

John298 Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 12:12 PM
He would run this country into the ground for his own ego to be satisfied, he has to know how bad a president he is, that is unless he lives under a rock, or in a bubble. No one could be that stupid to actually believe their own BS as they spread it

Lying From Behind on Libya

John298 Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 12:10 PM
Why do you not reply to who ever made the post instead of waiting until 2 or more pages have passed before you reply, some of use would like to read the post but refuse to review a few pages to do so & we have no idea of what you are talking about

Lying From Behind on Libya

John298 Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 12:06 PM
Romney had it right from the start, oweblowhole tried to lie about it for almost 10 days, Now what does that tell you about both candidates if I had not already made up my independent mind the latest ie would sure have helped me decide who to vote for & who tho vote against