As reported by Politico, Reid allied himself with Republican Senator Jon Kyl to draft a bill that would federalize online poker and ban states from offering ALL other forms of Internet gambling. This would...
In response to:
Nevada had the chance to get rid of Harry Ried two years ago and decided not to. He must be doing something that Nevada likes, regardless of what he does in a federal level. So now what? What do YOU propose to do that will restore the American Dream that does NOT depend on the results of an election? Face it, Obama's reelection is nearly assured. Either four more years of bellyaching or do snoemthng that will fix the problem. Your choice.
Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid hasn’t had time to pass a Senate Budget in nearly four years but he’s found a way to give states more debt and unemployment headaches. As states struggle to balance their budgets in the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression, Senator Reid wants to federalize online poker, effectively robbing states of BILLIONS of dollars in lottery revenue.
- Russian tennis official suspended for calling Williams sisters “brothers” Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago