Just electing Mitt Romney will not be enough. We have to insure that the Senate and House area q majority of Republicans. This way they can kick Reid our of his position and get some issues passed and unblocked. It will be an awesome job, and Mitt may have to tighten our belts, but I beleive he has the experience and integrity to return the dignity and honor back to our country and start the basics of recovery, openning the pipeline, getting rid of incompetent Czars and purge our government of the freeloading anti-American hang ons. i hope that will include prosecution of some officials, but you just know that Obama will try to grant Holder immunity, but they can tend to him after Obama is out of offcie and perhaps even learn the truth.
I am imagining that Hillary Clinton is spending a great deal of time with close advisors and political strategists this week. She has been a very good soldier for Barack Obama for four years now. But there is no way that Hillary Clinton is going to allow her own presidential ambitions for 2016 to be spoiled so that Barack Obama can be re-elected in 2012.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 16 hours ago