Now, in the movie “No” Bernal is playing the role of Rene Saavedra, a Chilean PR man mounting a press campaign against...
In response to:
It is sad that the American people get their history from Hollywood and the New York Times which would explain their gross ignorance.
In the movie Robert Redford production The Motorcycle Diaries Mexican-born actor Gael Garcia Bernal reveled in the role of Ernesto Guevara “I cannot remember when I didn't know about Che," he sighed during an interview in 2004. "Che has so much to do with your ideals as a young man. His mythification, Che the icon, is not three-dimensional. To have the T-shirt doesn’t mean much. With the film, we wanted to bring that character closer to ourselves."
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago