The Year of the Dud

John2038 Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 9:05 AM
Can you, or anyone for that matter, point to a LENR facility now in operation that produces more energy than it consumes? Perhaps a better source for our energy needs in to tap into wishful thinking. Just imagine how much energy we woudl have now from all the thoughts about solar power!

The Anus Monologues

John2038 Wrote: Jan 02, 2014 2:02 PM
Just what is "hateful ignorant garbag" that you are referring to and just who said it? Just want to make sure I understand your point.

Parting Company

John2038 Wrote: Jan 02, 2014 10:16 AM
I can only agree witj Dr, Williams but how in heck do we get there? How can those of us that love Liberty manage to get out from under such an all-powerful government that has claimed the right to controll the kind of light bulbs I can use in :my house?" I even had to put the "my house" in quotes since none of actually own one. If you think you do, just stop paying property taxes and see what happen when the real owner comes around. How do we cut back the EPA, IRS, NEA and so on and on and on ... ???

Judge Takes Steps to Criminalize the Rich

John2038 Wrote: Dec 16, 2013 10:28 AM
So being rich is a sickness that needs to be cured by government taxes to take away what the "sick" person has worked for and earned and give it so someone "healthy" who hasn't done anything? Is that really the ideals and concepts you think this country was founded on?
So even if all are just "sleaze in the end" you see no difference between a thief that steals your TV and a thief that steals your TV and rapes your wife and daughter? I mean they are both just thieves right?
More proof that you don't have a brain and can only repeate midless words that are now only a pack of lies and totally false but show that you are so ignorant that most of the space inside your head is wasted space. Not only does your post have nothing to do with the subject it is totally false on it's face.

The Men Who Weren't There

John2038 Wrote: Dec 08, 2013 8:04 AM
Care to include the crowds chanting "Obama! Obama! Obama!" or the ones that voted for him to get some of his stash in your comparison of Hitler supporters?
I just had time to get back to this and your calling me an "idiot" and labeling my post as "garbage" along with the implied claim that I'm keeping "Americans" from having a discussion are facts that show just how much you know about truth or honor. That you resort to childish name calling like this without any real reason to do so other than because I dare to express statements you do not accept is once again an example of the typical cowardly methods you and those like you have to resort to. If you really doubt that I know anything that's true, how about this. Obama has and continues to lie about his signature legislation - Obama Care.
While I can't fully imagine what this Mom is going thru, I have to say that you can't legislate morality. Anyone want to try and give a legal definition of bullying that would exclude telling your BFF in jest that he/she is ugly and his/her Mom dresses hirm/her funny? I think the real problem is that her classmates didn't care enough and let it continue. I fear that we have created generations that only care about themselves and everything else is someone else's problem. I see them everyday, listening to "their' music, isolated at school bus stops 50 feet apart, taling or texting on their iphone while walking near others and so on. I fear that as a society we have forgotten "Ask not for whom the bell tolls. it tolls for thee."
Did you want to actually say something? If so, just spit it our and let us know that the truth hurts - especially you. Oh and thanks for your excellent example of exactly what he was talking about when a progressive is confronted with truth.

John2038 Wrote: Nov 27, 2013 9:00 AM
So you don't think the morning after pill could actually be the cause of an abortion. Considers that our rights are "endowed by our Creator" and the first one listed is "Life", can you offer proof beyond any reasonable doubt that this does not happen as soon as the sperm joins with the egg? Keep in mind that if you are wrong you have approved givng the death sentence without even a trial to an innocent human child.