I was very critical of the General Motors bailout since it largely was designed to give undeserved special benefits to the UAW union. I’m also very down of teacher unions because they sabotage reforms that would help poor children trapped in failed government schools.
And I’m definitely opposed to the excessive pay and benefits that politicians grant to bureaucrats in exchange for votes and money from government employee unions (as cleverly depicted in
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poll: Tom Cotton up 7 on Mark Pryor in Arkansas Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Report: Sarah Palin to host show on Sportsman Channel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Colin Powell: Second look at single-payer health care? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Treasury sells off the last of its GM stock at a $10 billion taxpayer loss Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality of Americans oppose Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran Allahpundit 13 hours ago