"Information is the most valuable and powerful currency on earth." - So basically, the government is stealing from its own citizens and you're defending it. The legal safeguards you refer to mean little. They can be bypassed by unscrupulous individuals and there is no guarantee they wouldn't be done away with altogether at some point -- and then all that information would be there for a corrupt regime to abuse.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago