"Information is the most valuable and powerful currency on earth." - So basically, the government is stealing from its own citizens and you're defending it. The legal safeguards you refer to mean little. They can be bypassed by unscrupulous individuals and there is no guarantee they wouldn't be done away with altogether at some point -- and then all that information would be there for a corrupt regime to abuse.
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago