"Information is the most valuable and powerful currency on earth." - So basically, the government is stealing from its own citizens and you're defending it. The legal safeguards you refer to mean little. They can be bypassed by unscrupulous individuals and there is no guarantee they wouldn't be done away with altogether at some point -- and then all that information would be there for a corrupt regime to abuse.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 53 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago