Last week, I wrote that in order to save our economy and culture we need more entrepreneurs to emulate Ayn Rand’s fictional hero in Atlas Shrugged, John Galt . Certainly, emulating Galt is a challenge as he is a fictional hero who seems larger-than-life. But it is hardly an impossible feat; the late...
Dr Zinj, You are correct when you mention that America must be destroyed first, and that means starving the beast financially. Entrepreneurs need to escape the 'looters' (Galt's Gulch) before the Gov't destroys them. Between 2008 and the 3rd qtr of 2011, for the first time in 10 years, we had more business failures than startups (355,000). If we don't find a way to preserve Free Enterprise Capitalists, there will be none left to resurrect the economy when the Ruling Class destroys it. The question is, where is the new 'Galts Gulch' and how do we inform the business owner without the Ruling Class enforcers, shutting it down ?
Entrepreneurs must take action. Now. And by ‘action,’ I mean protesting the federal government’s unconstitutional taxes and regulations. Or, the guilt is theirs if the economy tanks. Luckily, entrepreneurs have two role models to help them develop action plans: John Galt and Steve Jobs.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago