In response to:
Dan, Of course you are right, but you need to emphasize for your readers that what we consider 'Capitalism' in America, only applies to Main Street, not Wall Street, which is doing it's best to tax and regulate main Street out of existance by bribing politicians through lobbying for 'carve outs' for themselves. Hong Kong operates more like Main Street America than Wall Street.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 10 hours ago