In response to:
Dan, Of course you are right, but you need to emphasize for your readers that what we consider 'Capitalism' in America, only applies to Main Street, not Wall Street, which is doing it's best to tax and regulate main Street out of existance by bribing politicians through lobbying for 'carve outs' for themselves. Hong Kong operates more like Main Street America than Wall Street.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 6 hours ago