In response to:
Dan, Of course you are right, but you need to emphasize for your readers that what we consider 'Capitalism' in America, only applies to Main Street, not Wall Street, which is doing it's best to tax and regulate main Street out of existance by bribing politicians through lobbying for 'carve outs' for themselves. Hong Kong operates more like Main Street America than Wall Street.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 55 mins ago
- Texas theater to show “Team America” in place of canceled “Interview” Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Party time at the Green Party. Andrew Cuomo bans fracking in New York Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- It’s official: GOP will have biggest House majority since before the New Deal Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush: I’m going to try to persuade Republican voters to back immigration reform Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Even if it’s Obama saying it, the time has come to try something new with Cuba Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago