Last week, Dear Ruler paraded around the country declaring that we needed to raise taxes on the evil rich people earning more than $250,000 a year. As many of you know, this means tax increases on almost one million households that report business income on their personal tax returns – or, in other words, a tax increase on over one million small jobs-producing American businesses. Obama claims that these people don’t need that money and it is a fallacy to believe that this will impact small businesses or job creation. The reality is that Obama has no clue how...
Well Neal, we're not sure which came first, the chicken or the egg, but I'm pretty sure when the Pilgrims landed, there weren't any roads or bridges. Now, if these stupid potential entrepreneurs managed to think ahead and bring some tools from England, there's a good chance they all got together and built their first road, and maybe even a bridge or two, and from there evolved our first Contractor, a small businessman, and yes the others that followed used that road and bridge, but Government had nothing to do with it, until they decided to tax the workers to pay themselves to inspect the new roads, and go on lavish parties, while the small business owner worked.
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 27 mins ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago