Last week, Dear Ruler paraded around the country declaring that we needed to raise taxes on the evil rich people earning more than $250,000 a year. As many of you know, this means tax increases on almost one million households that report business income on their personal tax returns – or, in other words, a tax increase on over one million small jobs-producing American businesses. Obama claims that these people don’t need that money and it is a fallacy to believe that this will impact small businesses or job creation. The reality is that Obama has no clue how...
Well Neal, we're not sure which came first, the chicken or the egg, but I'm pretty sure when the Pilgrims landed, there weren't any roads or bridges. Now, if these stupid potential entrepreneurs managed to think ahead and bring some tools from England, there's a good chance they all got together and built their first road, and maybe even a bridge or two, and from there evolved our first Contractor, a small businessman, and yes the others that followed used that road and bridge, but Government had nothing to do with it, until they decided to tax the workers to pay themselves to inspect the new roads, and go on lavish parties, while the small business owner worked.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 10 hours ago