In response to:
Mike, the desert was turned into farmland with an intricate system of canals, which has worked for a hundred years. The problem is, the EPA keeps flushing the water out into the ocean so some species of 'bait' can survive, while farmers starve with 40% unemployment. Flush the EPA and we'll be just fine.
- Rahm Emanuel’s son mugged outside of Chicago home Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Will Dems who blamed Palin for Giffords attack refuse a ‘conversation’ about NYC shootings? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama has no idea how to handle North Korean attack on private citizens Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- NFL Week 16 open thread Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Luke 1:26–38 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Irony: WaPo editorial calls on Rolling Stone editor to resign while endorsing narrative journalism Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago