Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Press is so in the pocket of the POSOTUS! Piece of s* of the United States. They are complete useless these days, only serve to create problems and not solve them. This president does not care for america or americans or our future. He hell bent on destroying this nation and as is the rule today he is not being held accountable for his treasonous behaviour by anyone. You reelected this guy. Enjoy.
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago